International Gastroenterology Conference is an annual conference which is one of the largest educational and scientific events in the medical community. The program is well designed by the conference committee which includes plenary lectures, oral sessions, poster sessions and symposia/workshops.
• Vice Presidents/Senior Vice Presidents/Executive Vice Presidents
• Heads/Leaders/Deans/Senior Professors/Associate Professor/Assistant Professors
• Developers and Investigators, Associations and Societies
• Business Entrepreneurs& marketers
• Business delegates& Exhibitors
• Scientists, Students, Research Scholars
• Institutes & Research Centres
• Gastroenterology Fellows, Gastroenterologists & Gastro Surgeons, Radiologist, Hepatologist
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
• Association Partnering
• Collaboration proposals
• Academic Partnering
• Group Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
• Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
• Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
• Student Attendee
• Group registrations
For Business Delegates:
• Speaker Presentations
• Symposium hosting
• Book Launch event
• Networking opportunities
• Audience participation
For Product Manufacturers:
• Exhibitor and Vendor booths
• Sponsorships opportunities
• Product launch
• Workshop organizing
• Scientific Partnering
• Marketing and Networking with clients
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
• Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
• Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
• Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
• Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
• A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
• All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
• Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.
Gastroenterology-2019 Abstract Submission starts from April 16, 2018.
For the sample template of the abstract, please click here
All the abstracts should be submitted through Online Abstract Submission or can be mailed at email@example.com